Most of the Engineering aspirants and their parents are in tension. Because 12th results are out and CET result is there around 15th June. So everybody is worrying about their CET score and of course about the college and branch they may get into.
So here are tips for all such student. 1st thing is don't be tensed at all, because you won't be able to change your CET score doing that. And there are multiple options of possible Engineering colleges you may get into so there is nothing to worry.
Few Do's and Dont's before MHT-CET Result
- Be ready with following documents
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Address proof like Ration Card etc.
(7,8,9 are not required for OPEN category students)
- Also have some xerox of above mentioned documents and it'll be good if they are attested by some authority. More number of xerox won't harm.
- Above documents may be required during admission procedure or might be useful while applying for some scholarship.
- Decide your field of interest and do some search on google regarding that branch/field. It'll be good if you can directly talk to some senior/ friend already studying in/related to that branch.
- Visit www.whatnextplus.com and check which college you may get into. Also check for some details like fees, hostel intake. Details like fees will help you in arranging the money for admission.
- Discuss your area of interest with your parents, elder brother/ sister. Also check out for the future scope, placement scenario related to that field.
- Don't be tensed and depressed at all.
- Don't take advice from any random people who are not related to engineering field.
- Don't be in a hurry while deciding the branch. Take your own time, discuss with seniors.